As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I got an opportunity to take part in research ‘Living with a sky’ in front of St Trinity, University of Wales, where essentially we explore how contemporary humans relate to sky. I thought it was a great idea to perform part of research among poets, as the sky, cosmos, moon..have always been a source of inspiration to artists and writers. With some of you I already had a personal contact/information, but I thought of doing this as a separate post, if it needs some additional clarification. Additionally to that, this is also a perfect way for me to get back on track with businessinrhyme and wordpress.
So what is your connection to the sky? If you would like to participate in this research below are the questions. It would take you only few minutes to answer and confidentially of your data is guaranteed.
As a token of my gratitude your poetry will be featured on my blog and as well as a part of research itself 🙂 You can email me the answers email@example.com, or answer in the form that suits you.
This post will be reposted occasionally as long as collecting data lasts.
Thank you in advance, Maja
- What year you were born?
- Country of origin
- How long have you been writing poetry?
- How long have you been publicly sharing your poetry (via wordpress and other media)?
- Have you been traditionally published author?
- What sky represents to you?
- What inspires you to write about the sky/cosmos, sun, stars or moon?
- Do you have a favorite poem that reflects on nature of the sky?
- Share excerpt of your poetry where sky/elements of sky are mentioned.