Do you want to become
If your answer is unanimously yes, than I can really help you.
Creativity and writing have always been my passions. I paired them with my love for poetry and that’s how Business in Rhyme was born. A blog with distinctive approach to creativity, writing and personal growth that offers challenging and innovative ways of improving our skills through the lens of poetry. It opened the doors to many different opportunities for me to help you and wider group of people accomplish their writing dreams.
As someone who has 20 years of experience in academic and non-fiction writing, but also has a proven track record in developing creative learning programs, I know how important is to express your view of life and world, to tell your story in words that reflect your writing style. Every one of us has that something special, that ingredient that makes them unique. By working together, we can find that ‘sleepy diamond’ residing in you – that needs just bits of polishing for your writing to shine from good to extraordinary.
So, if you are looking for someone:
- to help you attune your writing voice
- to help you find inspiration and break through writer’s block
- to help you beat procrastination and develop lasting writing habit
- to help you become more organized and productive writer
- who will challenge and encourage you ‘to give your all’, not produce just good, publishable work,
I am your writing coach.
During our first 30 minute, free skype session we will discuss your needs and goals and see how I can help you.
You can book one 60-minute coaching session via skype or phone, which entails:
- 3 follow up emails to answer any of your burning questions, like brainstorming your writing project, getting clarity on existing ideas, how to prioritize and set achievable goals, troubleshooting around content and structure, organizing ideas in such way to serve and improve your productivity, finding time to write in the busy life schedules, discussing your fears, doubts and anything else related to writing.
Investment 75 euros
I want to emphasize that each coaching session is tailored to your own needs, purposefully to maximize your writing potential.
Also, if you are looking for someone to act as your writing buddy and keep you accountable in existing writing project I offer a monthly program that includes
three, 60-minute coaching sessions via skype or phone.
You have unlimited e-mail support to answer any of your questions considering writing with emphasis on creating, achievable and realistic plan to meet your projects needs and deadlines. I will be someone cheering you from behind and help you address any challenge, give feedback, encourage and motivate you in between sessions.
Investment 197 euros.
In any coaching arrangements you will also receive ‘Get busy with writing – a collection of 31 daily prompts to spark your inspiration and get creativity flowing’ ebook and worksheet to help you assess and follow your writing goals.
Please fill the questionnaire below so we can get in touch soon: